So Christmas was two days ago.
Stating??? The??? Obvious??? Much???
I stuffed my face with Christmas cookies. I overflowed the trash can with wrapping paper. And I opened lots of gifts that I’m REALLYYYYY want to show you guyssss!
Let’s have a show and tell. I’m not calling it a haul because that comes off as bratty, but basically I’m showing you most of the stuff I got in celebration of Christ’s birth. But now I can be excited for MY Birthday now that Jesus’ birthday is over. XD
Heads up: I’m not spoiled so please do not say so in the comments! If you don’t like seeing hauls and things like that please go away. We don’t need you here. Christmas is a huge holiday for my family, and I’m aware that I got a large number of presents, and I am more than thankful for each and every thing, and all the blessings God has given me. I am in no way trying to brag!
The first thing I got is a NIKON D3400 DSLR CAMERA!!
WHAT???? I’m freaking out my photography is saved now. All the pictures ahead are taken with it, and if you scroll up a little the first picture is me in my Taylor Swift sweatshirt with it. ALSO I got an aesthetically pleasing camera strap rather than the dull and scratchy one it came with I looove it. I have a standard lens and then I have this rather LARGE lens that’s like 7 feet long
no sam it’s like 7 inches
This is even more than what I wanted, I will love it forever. ❤ ❤ And I told you my hair was red. Should that pic be my new profile? idk.
And if one camera wasn’t enough, I got a mint blue polaroid camera that I’m obsessed with!! It looks so charming and plus I got like 60 polaroid films so I have an abundance of polaroids to take and make those garlands of polaroids that you see on tumblr. So yay.
And now for SOCKS!!!
Most people are like “ewww socks why would you get me these for Christmas” but NOPE not this person. Or robot. Or cat. You never know. (kidding, kidding.)
- harry potter socks that I will wear to Universal Studios even though nobody will see them I’ll still be in Hogwarts school spirit
- Unicorn in a banana socks. Enough said.
- PURRITO SOCKS
- more cats socks
- nah I don’t like cats what gave you that idea
I asked for a TON of books for Christmas, if you read this post then you would know. (I literally have no shame.) I GOT BOOKS. COME LET’S FANGIRL PLEASE.
- Starfish K so I read the first three chapters in this book and oh my goodness yesssss. It’s delicious. I eat up all the words like Nutella. The only thing I didn’t like was how the enemy was the mom, who is blonde and tall and skinny. HELLO PEOPLE NOT ALL BLONDE PEOPLE ARE BAD. Honestly, it would be a lot more realistic if the mom wasn’t the typical Regina George.
- The Both Die At The End So far: Love the concept. Love the characters.
- Rules Of Rain wow all she cares about is her boyfriend glad she has some real priorities
- Fangirl The MC is obsessed with “Simon Snow” aka Harry Potter. I can RELATE.
- Daughter of Smoke And Bone Gotta admit have not read yet but looks pretty on shelf haha
- The Boundless Sublime ^^^
- Six Of Crows I LOVE THIS SO FAR
And of course my precious John Green Starter Kit™️
- The Fault In Our Stars rutvi sent this to me thank you dear
- Turtles All The Way Down the jacket is so smooth and satisfying to touch
- When Dimple Met Rishi Haven’t read a single word of it yet I already love it??????
- Tiger Lily Once again rutvi sent this to me thank you dear
- Dorothy Must Die Why must Dorothy die???
- Landline intriguing….
Cool Retro Aesthetic Letter Board!
Oh my gosh this is my style guys! It has these plastic letters that you can put in the little dips of fabric I love it I could play with it all day. Might be slightly obsessed.
Taylor Swift Stuff!
I got her album and magazine! I… kind of sort of already have the album on my phone but physical copies are always better. Even f I don’t have a CD player. STILL GREAT FOR DISPLAY. And omg her magazine I could stare at all the pages and the poetry for my entire lifeee!
Soft And Comfy Stuff!
I got real Uggs from my grandmother, and they are so comfy and soft! I had off brand ones before so I’m more than happy to have real ones now yayayayayay. Oh, and my aunt gave me a reallyyyy soft scarf and the color is so gorgeous!
If you didn’t know, I do not take showers.
I know what you are thinking, “Ewww gross that can’t be sanitary,”
WELL YOU’RE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE I meant that I only take baths. I’ve been wanting bath bombs for so long now and the ones from luch turn the ater a fun color and fizz forever so I’m HAPPY!
Plus the lush bath bombs are so pretty to look at and they smell like a huge bouquet of every nice smelling flower in the whole world.
Guys look at this one I feel like the fairy Princess I’ve always wanted to be!! And I smell like cotton candy apparently.
MMMM Chocolate Candy
YUM. Kit Kats truffles Ghirardelli I’m so excited to scarf everything down in 2 minutes.
Hair Accessories that actually match my hair??
These will save my entire life people.
I thought there was no hair tie in the entire existance of the universe that actually matched my hair color. So yay. XD
Merry LATE Christmas!
I hope you liked reading this, and I’m more than grateful and full of thanks for everything I got. ❤
What did you guys get for Christmas? Are you excited for much better photography on this blog? Because you should be. 😂 😂 😂