Why Hello! Loren is going to be doing a guest post and I asked her a few questions!
2. Where is your favorite writing/reading spot? Describe.
3. Who is your #1 role model? Why?
4. Please give us your favorite quote of all time. Why is it your favorite?
5. What is your ideal Saturday?
6. Which character from which book is most like you? Explain
2. I like reading in my loft bed. I curl up under a fleece blanket, drink some tea, and stroke my cat, Boo. But I like to write under my bed, at my desk. There are some inspirational posters on the walls.
3. Well, I wouldn’t call her my role model, but I really look up to one of my best friends, Issy. She’s funny, smart, athletic, creative, and just as random as I am!
4. “People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” I honestly can’t tell you why I like that quote. But I do really love it.
5. Hmm. Have a soccer game in the morning, then come home and read, write, and blog. Then I’d have my best friends over for a movie night. 🙂
6. My mom told me that I look a bit like Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games, which is pretty cool. Personality-wise, I’d have to say that I’m similar to Emily Windsnap (The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler) — I’m brave, headstrong, and I love adventures!