Good Morning! I recently read the latest edition of The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Series. As we all know, these books are certainly hilarious. But as I was reading Old School I realized that the main character Greg Heffley was actually setting a very bad example for children’s literature. So today I decided to post some Pro’s and Con’s… Mostly Con’s.
- A very comical and funny plot line
- realistic drawings that portrays the situation perfectly
- Disrespect for all of his elders including his grandfather
- Tendency to take church as a comical joke rather than a place of worship
- Disregard for academics and the importance of them
- It would be nice to have a good feminine character in one of the books
- It seems that he has been through Junior High for almost ten years. By now he should be Diary of a Wimpy Man.
- Bad behavior
I hope you enjoyed my list of things to watch for in The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid! Comment with your thoughts and don’t forget to follow! Bidding a bookish farewell,
-redhead with a book